Wednesday, November 26, 2008

potential

I'm starting really look for shoes for the wedding. I'm leaning towards getting shoes that are fun and don't necessarily match my dress in style or color. I want to be able to wear them again.

To be honest, this whole wedding thing is really just an excuse for me to buy more shoes!

I like the idea of sticking with our yellow and grey color scheme. Right now, I have my eye on these Prada peep toes. They're on sale at Barney's but I'm going to hold out and see if they get marked down further.

They're not so high that I can't walk in them and I know I'll wear them again.

I also really like these Oscar de la Renta d'orsay heels in yellow (not coral!) at Nordstrom. They're not on sale yet so I'm just biding my time. Don't you think a little pop of yellow would be so adorable in our wedding photos? A little bit unexpected and a lotta bit fun!

Would it be so bad of I got both pairs? I mean, since I am planning to have a couple changes of clothes, shouldn't that include shoes too?

1 comment:

Rhondalei G. said...

GET BOTH. I think you should totally get shoes that you would wear again. If you're going to spend big bucks, you might as well get something you can rock more than once!