Tuesday, September 29, 2009

final hurrah

The girls and I are finally heading to my bachelorette weekend in Scottsdale. I'm ridiculously excited because by the time I get back, Hunny Bunny and I will only have a month until our big day!

Can you believe how quickly the year has gone by?

It seems like only yesterday when he proposed in the parking lot. But that's neither here nor there...

My bestest besties got it all planned. We're staying at the W Hotel. How fitting since I'll be getting married at the W too! A few years back, when another one of our friends got married we were at a different desert locale! But these days, we're old and would rather avoid the party scene.

Seriously.Party.An.i.mal.

That would be just a couple months after my snowboarding accident. Yes, I'm in Vegas. And yes, I'm in a wheelchair.

Here's to good times.

But that was a lifetime ago! No more wheelchairs. And no more dancing on stage - well, maybe - but definitely no dancing on stage with a leg brace.

Instead, we'll be getting pampered at the Bliss Spa where my MOH managed to score a 20% discount for all of us!

I cannot wait to get my herbie which combines every step of their fabulous basic facial and fruit acid wash, with a simultaneous full-body rub-on and wrap-up in lavender, bergamot, lemon, thyme, peppermint, and eucalyptus bliss-blend in slimming essential oils. Complete complexion perfection. A head-to-toe 'whoa'.

Here's to even gooder times.

No comments: