Tuesday, August 26, 2008

work with me


Hunny Bunny has finally agreed to the colors that I want - yellow and grey. He's a graphic designer so he's planning on doing all the invitations and he wasn't sure how much he liked the combo. Good thing I'm good at convincing him that my way is the best. MUAHHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I think it's cute. His fave color is black but with it being a Winter wedding, I didn't want to have it that dark so grey was my compromise.

I haven't really decided on the shade of grey yet, but I'm leaning towards a darker, steel color. I guess it might depend on what color I can find for the bridesmaid dresses too! I think I want to avoid getting a true bridesmaid dress and try to look for some that are just off the rack.

Ugh. And what are the groomsmen going to wear? Would it be weird if they wore grey too? Or should they wear black?

Now I need to figure out what yellow flowers are in season in November! Daisies might be fun, with the yellow center.. Yellow roses would be pretty too..

3 comments:

tam pham said...

i'm not sure on the the guys' attire...black or gray would be good. i'm totally a fan of off the racks dresses...so much cheaper...more stylish...and the girls can wear them again. i got black Calvin Klein dresses from the Saks outlet! love the color combo. how twinsies, are we??! yellow is one of my colors too, and Fiance is designing our invites. too bad he's a lawyer, and NOT a graphic designer :-).

Da Fashionista said...

i am pooping at the gray and yellow. GREAT COMBO!!!

Rhondalei G. said...

I'm diggin the combo and great job on the convincing!! You could do like a dove gray and mix in some steel gray elements so that HB can still have a masculine feel to the wedding?