Tuesday, September 23, 2008

now for the fun

And by fun, I mean shoes!

Of course, I totally don't plan on buying any of these shoes until they go on sale! I may be crazy, but I'm practical too. When I explained to my niece why buying things on sale was better than buying it at regular price I said "If it's on sale, you'll have enough money to buy more than one thing, if you buy it at regular price, you can only buy one." Words to live by.


Anyshoe, I'm kinda drooling over these gold and silver Valentinos.

Or maybe I should get all vampy and try these Diors. You know.. Just for fun.


I'm totally allowed to get fancy shoes right? Especially since I saved so much on the dress...

Or maybe in sticking with my color scheme, I should just get a pair of
gray Uggs. It is a winter wedding, ya know.

My bridesmaids threatened to get those and I said go ahead! How cute would they be traipsing down the aisle in cozy boots? *laughs* Or not.

I need to remind myself that I still have more than a year to make all these decisions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fav are the top left pair. The gold ones with bow.