Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i don't

Hunny Bunny was having a hard time figuring out who to be his 3rd and final groomsman. I guess he always envisioned his childhood bestie to be one, but HB hasn't talked to the guy in over a year! Hello? We've been engaged for over a month now and his "bestie" still doesn't know!

My opinion was that he should ask one of the guys that he actually hangs out with and sees on a regular basis. Was I wrong?

Anywishywashy, HB made the right choice and decided to take my advice. So the other night, while he was at the driving range with the boys HB asked, "Alright, which one of you wants to be in the wedding?"

T-Bone quickly said, "I DON'T! It's too much work."

Hahaha. Some friend.

The Doc kindly said he would do it.

Oooh. I guess I've never talked about my bridesmaids! I officially have four... I know, it's supposed to be even but one of them is my will-be-14-years-old-by-then niece and I don't really think it'll be appropriate for her to be walking arm-in-arm with a 30-something year old!

The other three, well first there's my bestie Han from forever and ever as my MOH. I was her MOH a few years ago. The other two are my cousins: Mango and Veen. Family makes it easier than having to decide between all my friends! Besides, I'm really close to these two and know that I can count on them.

Ugh. Am I getting mushy?

No comments: